A beret is short wool or felt hat with a flat crown, sewn to be worn off-center and tilted to one side of the head. A traditional style hat originates from the Basque region of France. Since earliest times, Basques have worn berets as part of their regional costume, and the beret has become symbolic of the region.
A variety of materials are used in making your beret. The popular materials include cotton, wool, acrylic, and cashmere. You can either purchase your beret in blends of different materials. The blends contain various percentages of materials.
Beret Colors And Patterns
Beret comes in multiple colors to choose from. You can choose any color, including camel, purple, teal blue, lime, royal blue, beige, fuchsia, red, black, yellow, white, burgundy, turquoise, lilac, orange, brown, and much more, depending on your dress or clothing you want to wear.
You can buy yourself a knitted or crochet beret. The knitting and crocheting are usually done by hand or either machine. The widely used knitting beret patterns include meret beret, brambles beret, Salut Cheri beret, cabaret beret, cable rouge beret, snowdrop beret, spring beret, and Gretchen’s easy tan free beret.
Popular crochet beret patterns include spider web beanie beret, sunburst beret, flower motive beret, raspberry crochet beret, double crochet beanie pattern, chemo cap beret, red heart Bridgette beret, twilight mandala beret, and the list go on.
Embellishments That Make Your Beret Attractive
When it comes to beret embellishments, the sky is the limit. Beret consists of different kinds of embellishments that are designed in different ways. You can find anything you want regarding berets, such as genuine silk attires, faux fur adornments, braids, flowers, and feathers. The embellishment adds an attention-grabbing look to your beret.
Some other embellishments include sequins, beads, and pearls. They all have different sizes and shapes. You can choose anyone depending on your needs and budget.
Why Choose Beret
There are several benefits which make you choose beret. The main advantages are as follows for your reference:
- The beret is a unisex product, anyone including women or men, can wear this product.
- The soft head coverings are generally of wool or felt. This allows you to wear them in cold or windy weather. Beret does keep you warm.
- The beret is lightweight and does not make you feel load over your head.
- Berets are classic and timeless. They look great with both modern and traditional outfits.
- You can either machine wash or hand wash your beret. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about following washing precautions.
- Beret plays a great in protecting your head from sunburn or UV rays.
- You can wear a beret as an individual expression or as part of a uniform associated with institutions, occupations, and teams.
- Berets are cost-effective. They can easily resist repeated usage and lasts longer.
Do you like the classic look of berets? Are you looking for a wrap-around style with a fold-up brim? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then Beret is the hat for you. The beret is the ultimate headwear for outdoor enthusiasts, aviators, pilots, and sports enthusiasts. Easy to wear and has a design that you can wear in different ways, this beret is your go-to choice. You can easily turn people’s heads anywhere you go with your beret.